Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Monday, September 19, 2011

hey you guys.

This is just a reminder for those who shop on marketplace.
If you find there is an issue, with the item you have purchased.
Please don't just leave a comment on the marketplace,talking
about the issue,and leaving me a low rating.

That really doesn't solve the problem.
And I don't think it's really fair  not being  allowed the chance to fix the problem.

 If you contact me directly, I'm postive I'd be able to help you.

Marketplace does not notify us when a comment is made,so I'm not running into comments until weeks,months later.

So again, please drop me a note card, with the issue,and the transaction information.

If you need help with the item. Don't forget to leave your name to!

thank  you everyone
Have a wonderful Evening

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -