Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Sunday, October 30, 2011



This is just announcement to let everyone know on Jan 1 all Lvs &co merchandise that is listed
on Marketplace will be permanently removed from the website,
merchandise has already been removed from the grid and my computer.

You will no longer be able to purchase items from marketplace
with the exception of the (seven sin dress collection,lvs kids and the dollhouse)
These are separate design houses and will not be effected by the coming purge.

It has been a full year since I have added anything new to the original Lvs &co line, and I thought it
time for me to wipe the slate clean,delete all merchandise in world and on my computers and
start with new items for a new year.
There has been much change in my life, real and in second life and I think it
is time my collection reflected that as well.

All merchandise has been listed as 99L for sometime now, I will not be
lowering prices as Jan 1 draws near, so no worry of buying gowns and in a few days they being at lower prices.
For those of you who have been with me the entire 7 years I have been in SL thank you for your support
and I hope you continue to be with me as we start a fresh new chapter in Lvs &co.
To new beginnings.

may god bless
Ravenlynn Templar

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -