Popular Post

Posted by : Ravenlynn Buscaylet-Gascoigne Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello everyone! It's been ages since I've done something for the adults,and I decided to do a dress for a special reason to. Feb 5, is Mr. Raven's rl birthday, and I'm going to throw a little get together for him,with his close friends and family. So he doesnt have to buy his own decorations I made this special Valentine Dress to help raise at least 50-60 bucks for food and balloons and all the fun stuff people have on their birthday. This is his first ever birthday party, so I want to make it special So until Feb 14 Valentine Dreams will be on sale at this spot for 10L. It's priced really low,so everyone can enjoy it,so please pass the word along to friends,or your family ^_^ Thank you so much for helping me throw my sl and rl sweetheart a birthday he'll never forget ^_^

- Copyright © Babygirl&Daddytoo! presented by Lvs&co - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -